|Solstice® 452A (R452A)|
|Solstice® L41y (R452B)|
|Solstice® N40 (R448A)|
|Solstice® N13 (R450A)|
|Solstice® ze (R1234ze)|
|Solstice® yf (R1234yf)|
Solstice by Honeywell
Honeywell is an established technical leader in the development of ‘4th Generation’ fluorine-based refrigerants (HFOs or hydrofluoroolefins) for the worldwide commercial and industrial refrigeration industry.
We have been at the forefront to develop safer, non-ozone depleting alternatives to older refrigerant technology (CFC and HCFC refrigerants), in compliance with global legislation for their phaseout.
- are safe to use
- have significantly lower GWP than HFCs
- are much lower than all Directives require – the GWP reduction of some Honeywell products can be up to 99.6%
- have better performance and are more energy efficient when compared to refrigerants they are intended to replace
- use the same technology as HFCs, so implementation and cost to serve are very simple: HFOs need only minor (if any) changes to the technology customers currently use and the differences in implementing and maintenance are minimal
- are a global solution, as they are effective in different ambient temperatures